The Commando line of dry ice blasters are ideal for a wide variety of applications, and dry ice is the preferred cleaning method for food processing equipment, welding cells, fire restoration, historical restoration, power generation equipment and more. Using only standard dry ice pellets, Commando Dry Ice Blasters easily remove production residue, grease, oils, tar, mold and other materials.
Cold Jet's dry ice blasting (DIB) systems utilize their patented SureFlow System design which provides environmentally sustainable cleaning, surface preparation and transport cooling solutions. Red-D-Arc rents and leases various capacity Cold Jet Aero units depending on ice-volume requirements and the application, as well as a selection of nozzles and accessories.
Advantages of the Cold Jet DIB system include:
- Environmentally sustainable blast cleaning
- Non-destructive, non-conductive, non-toxic
- Advanced surface preparation for cleaning, paint prep,deburring, deflashing
- Uses inexpensive, readily available dry ice pellets
- No media cleanup required
- Faster, better, green cleaning process
Wet media blasting systems use heat and 100% recycled glass media to speed the coating removal process. With a blasting range of 30 to 130 psi, these systems can effectively remove tough industrial coatings as well as gently clean fragile historical artifacts.
Proven advantages include:
- Up to 95% dust reduction over dry blasting
- Less than a pint of water per minute while blasting
- Available through Red-D-arc rental locations nationwide
- Blasting speeds equal to dry blasting method
- 50%-75% reduction in media consumption
- Can use any standard blasting media including crushed glass
- Reduced cleanup and disposal costs
- Blast in any weather condition - even in cold climates
- An excellent alternative to sandblasting
Daily, Weekly or Monthly Rentals
Regardless of the size and scope of your dry ice blasting project, we have options to accommodate your needs. Rent your blasting equipment by the day, week, or month.
Your equipment is delivered to you on a rental basis, but you can exercise an option to purchase within the first 30 days.
Blast Cleaning Equipment Lease Program
We've made it easier to own a Cold Jet, the most efficient and powerful series of dry ice blast cleaning systems in the world!
Lease the latest cleaning technology, the new Aero Series featuring superior performance, easy to use controls, and unmatched reliability. Aero's technical improvements achieve the highest aggression with the lowest cost of ownership on the market.
Red-D-Arc will help you determine which blasting system is best suited for your cleaning application. Should you want to explore financing options, the experts in capital equipment lending will help you determine which financing option is best for you and your business.
Some questions to help you determine if leasing or financing is the best option for you:
- Can I maximize my cash flow by paying for the equipment as it is used to generate income?
- Do I want to bundle large transactions in to one?
- Do I want a transaction that is simple, fast and cost effective?
- Do I want a financial resource that specializes in my industry?
- What are the tax advantages or disadvantages between leasing and financing in my state?
To learn more about our special leasing and rental programs contact:
Product Manager, Blasting Products